Resume of Aaron Dungca B.S., M.Ed.:
Motivated, reliable professional committed to the efficient delivery of high-quality sales operations execution and company-wide core beliefs in order to build a better world. Experience managing sales operation logistics (Salesforce, BDM and Dealer order processing, applications specialist commission management, territory mapping, automation reporting), overseeing multiple timelines (competing at times), high paced environments and analyzing participant feedback. Skilled at updating, administering, and preparing reports to internal managers and customers. Accomplished multi-tasker, easily able to rise to the challenge of deadlines and pressure in fast moving, high expectation environments. Strong professional ethics and personal integrity.
- Project Management – Effectively manage multiple high priorities, deadlines and resources with impeccable attention to detail and follow through, completing all assignments on time or ahead of schedule.
- Technology Savvy – Very comfortable in several technical applications, including MS Office (Basic Excel-Macros, Forms, Power Automate), Microsoft GP, Salesforce (Trailhead Community Member), Google Apps and Citrix Sharefile.
- Communication Skills – Successful working cross-functionally across numerous departments, ranging from Sales to Operations, Supply Chain to Finance, Service to Logistics, and C-suite reporting.
∙ Detailed Communication ∙ CRM Maintenance / Reporting ∙ Intranet Administration / Updates
∙ Project Management Support∙ Contract and Territory Management ∙ Supply Chain
∙ Ad-Hoc Reporting∙ Cross-Functional Work Collaboration
SAMSUNG NEUROLOGICA, MEDICAL IMAGING, Danvers, MA July 2019 – Current
DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST
Trusted in driving sales strategy for Digital Radiography and Ultrasound within 12 months of employment. Spearheaded the restructuring of daily operations organization, order processing, and communication with sales operations director. Executed cross-functional responsibilities with finance, marketing, supply chain, and design engineers in order to close monthly sales revenue, customize products according to market trends, and problem-solving customer pain points at the grassroots level.
- Responsible for data mining and reporting $3mil application specialist invoice towards business optimization and partner contract negotiations FY 2019-2020.
- Managed and distributed $5k+ monthly bonuses and commissions to national clinical application specialists during business expansion and reorganization.
Aaron Dungca – Page 2
- Assisted in team-based ad-hoc unit upgrades with service engineers and technicians, ensuring timely/ahead of schedule shipment to customers which led to increased weekly service productivity by 15%.
- Supported demo product distribution with national clinical applications and sales team resulting in maximized unit usage during the months of July-current.
- Created territory maps for all business operations by cross functionally collaborating with digital radiology, ultrasound, and mobile CT in order to guarantee accuracy and transparent regions of coverage and responsibility.
GARY S. KUCHAR, CPA, North Andover, MA November 2018 – July 2019
TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATE / BOOKKEEPER – QUICKBOOKS
Responsible for new technology acquisition and company integration processes. Created new company security protocols to enhance protection for clients and optimize employee communication.
- Integrated Citrix Sharefile encryption platform with ProSeries tax software to allow secure transfers of sensitive documents to and from participants that increase productivity by 100 hours per month.
- Coordinated with company owner new business development through client services up-sell, integration of QuickBooks software to new clients, and responsible of daily administrative responsibilities.
- Secured company password generation and storage by installing LastPass software for all employee workstations and provide training / designated subject matter expert. Eliminated password inaccuracies.
- Coordinated daily client appointments, vendor deliveries and purchasing of office supplies; ensured workplace upkeep and organization.
NEW ENGLAND AQUATIC LANDSCAPING, Leicester, MA August 2018 – July 2019 (Seasonal/Remote)
CONTENT MARKETING ASSOCIATE / TEAM REPRESENTATIVE
Assisted in growing a military owned startup company through the development of marketing campaigns in order to acquire new, additional and renewal service subscriptions. Managed client inquiries on service executions, project deliverables and vendor pricing and deliveries.
- Obtained 15% service increase resulting in $2000 weekly profit through rigorous site inspections and educational presentations of proactive care / maintenance protocols.
- Developed real time data entry protocols through Google Drive and optimized data sharing process and increase productivity by a total of 32 working hours.
- Obtained certifications in social media marketing and promotions, Massachusetts Hoisting and Rigging Safety Course.
Aaron Dungca – Page 3
BOATING IN BOSTON, Stoneham, MA June 2015 – August 2018 (Seasonal)
Coordinated 500 weekly guest reservations through Kronos Point of Sales application for this community kayak and sailboat rental organization. Ensured adequate staffing and recruited new staff, as needed. Onboarded new employees and trained staff on the fundamentals of safety, customer service and daily responsibilities. Assisted in the troubleshooting of inaccurate employee time sheets to ensure proper payment.
- Delivered high quality customer service through improved customer service experience and weekly professional development trainings for on-site employees, resulting in 50% increase in customers and revenue within the first year of employment.
- Provided team members with both positive and constructive feedback to ensure optimal performance by each employee.
- Proven adaptable leader through continues management of schedules, deliverables, and customer requests.
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Cambridge, MA January 2014 – May 2016
ADJUNCT PHYSICAL EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR
Championed design and execution of an emergency elective Physical Education course for undergraduates in critical need of physical education credits to graduate. Successfully negotiated and managed course logistics, funding and resourcing with key stakeholders to ensure best-in-class program delivery.
- Piloted course for 28 participants, with 93% of students completing the program (a 13% increase over MIT’s initial expectations of 80%), resulting in the successful securing of funds for annual program delivery.
- Delivered program materials, resource information, communications, and grading to all students using the MIT Stellar Learning Management System.
RANDOLPH HIGH SCHOOL, Randolph, MA September 2010- June 2014
Health and Physical Education Teacher
Education / License
Educational Administration Licensure (2018)
Boston University, Boston, MA
Curriculum and Instructional Planning (2012)
Fitchburg State University, Fitchburg, MA
Bachelor of Science, Physical & Health Education (2010)
Springfield College, Springfield, MA
Level 1 Challenge Course Certification
Mindfulness Meditation Level 1 Certification
Social Media Marketing Udemy Certification
Massachusetts Hoisting Safety Course Certification 1C
For contact information for Aaron Dungca, click here